Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Gain exposure among key local residents and businesses and show your support of the arts here in DuPage—become a corporate sponsor and partner of the McAninch Arts Center. We offer several levels of sponsorship opportunities to choose from, and are available for performances, special events, education programs, and more. Becoming a sponsor is a great way to help the MAC support our mission to enrich the cultural vitality of our community.
As a corporate sponsor, your company will be included in MAC marketing publications and other media associated with your show, event or program. You’ll be putting your name out in front of a highly desirable demographic group, and also be able to take advantage of other exclusive benefits as well—including elite opportunities to entertain clients in the MAC’s newly renovated facilities.
Sponsorship packages include the following:
- Tickets to your sponsored show
- “Meet-and-Greet” (subject to artist approval)
- Your name printed on every ticket for your sponsored show
- Program stuffer or ad in the program
- Display table in lobby the night of show
- Announcement before the show
- Sponsor banner in lobby
- Logo included in all marketing and print ads
- Name and logo on website for the entire season
- Your logo next to your sponsored show in the season brochure (mailed to 100,000 households)
- Use of VIP Lounge for pre-show party with clients, family, and friends
Whatever your visibility, branding or entertainment needs, the MAC can help you customize a plan to fit your goals and vision. For more information on a specific sponsorship and assistance in customizing the best fit for your company or business, please contact Roland Raffel, Coordinator of Marketing and Donor Relations, at 630.942.2263 or email email@example.com.
Meet Our Current Sponsors
The McAninch Arts Center and the College of DuPage are honored to be associated with the following sponsors and partners. Thank you so much for your generosity and support for the 2014-15 season.